Performance Composites, Inc. has been in the composites manufacturing industry for over 20 years, and manufactured parts for many turbine OEMs such as GE and Clipper Windpower. We started the field service division in 2008 to support our customers to inspect and repair composite blades. In the past 8 years, we have developed a great reputation in the industry as the composites experts. We excel on repairing major blade defects and help our customers resolve their difficult blade issues. We have developed many win-win relationships with our customer partners, and we are successful because our customers are successful.
In 2015, the field division became a stand along company Performance Composites Field Service, LLC. We have a clear vision and mission, and a strong company culture that empowers our employees to do their best every day. We continually improve our capabilities, technologies, and systems so we can take on new challenges from our customers. Our goal is to help our customers to reduce turbine downtime, increase production and provide return on investment on maintenance and repair they can measure.
A World Class, composite service company in the wind energy industry that provides opportunity and growth for all stakeholders, while building a sustainable future we can all be proud of.
Create and sustain an environment that:
- Anticipates and fulfills our customers current and future needs while providing dependable services
- Promotes personal and professional growth and a healthy work/life balance for employees
- Upholds the highest safety standards
- Drives continual improvement of processes and technology
- Supports Synergistic relationships with stakeholders (customers, employees, suppliers, shareholders, community and family)